TRAC - U13 AA
The Following process is in place for the U13AA tryout Camp Sep 04 - 06, 2020 to ensure the safety of all participants and staff:
- A parent of each participants must complete a Daily Check List each day their child is attending an ice session by clicking the following link: COVID DAILY ASSESSMENT FORM
- The Check in for this camp will need to be done the day of the ice session and 2 hours prior to the start of the ice session. If your child will not be in attendance for a session, please email the office so it can be recorded on the Daily Check Sheet.
- Participants are to wait in their vehicle and access the facility no more than 15 minutes prior to their scheduled times. With the Exception of Friday Sep 04, 2020. On Friday Sep 04, 2020, Participants are to check in before going to their assigned dressing rooms. They will receive a tryout jersey once registered and checked in.
PARENTS/GUARDIANS ARE NOT ALLOWED IN THE DRESSING ROOM AREA LOCATED IN THE ATHABASCA HALLWAY
- Masks will NOT be required for anyone entering the facility; however, you are free to wear one in the facility should you choose to do so. Players that decide to wear a mask into the facility, please ensure you remove the mask prior to going onto the ice surface. On Ice Coaches are not required to wear a mask.
- Building water fountains will be inoperable. Water bottle filling stations will be operable. Participants are to bring their own water bottle already filled to avoid any congestion at the water bottle filling stations. Water bottles should be clearly labelled with the name of the participants. Personal water bottles are NOT to be shared.
- Participants must come dressed and carry minimal equipment (ie: skates/sticks) or wear skates with skate guards on into the facilities. Equipment bags are NOT permitted (with the exception of Goalies, Goalies can bring in their bags and dress in their assigned dressing rooms. Goalies will be permitted to undress in the room as well) Participants should bring a bag large enough for their shoes and any personal belongings / facemask to be able to fit in it (ie: a drawstring backpack)
- Participants will enter through the Main entrance at the Scott Safety Center - Athabasca Arena. Once Checked in, they will need to sanitize their hands and proceed to their assigned dressing room. Capacity for the rooms will be at the discretion of the registration desk. Participants will enter the dressing room to put on their skates and proceed to the bench when instructed to do so. Participants are not permitted to wander the facility or leave their rooms unless they require the assistance of a coach. Showers are NOT Accessible at this time.
- It is STRONGLY recommended that any personal items are not brought into the facility. (ie: Cell Phones, Wallets).
- Cell Phones are NOT permitted in the change rooms at any point during the tryouts. Anyone witnessed using a cell phone in the room may be asked to leave the session at the discretion of the Division Director or TRAC Director.
- Traffic flow signage will be posted throughout the facility.
- Custodial Staff will clean the dressing rooms after every separate rental using Health Canada Approved cleaning and disinfecting protocols.
- Arena operators will be responsible for ice maintenance and cleaning of any shared and high-touched surfaces such as benches, chairs, dressing rooms, arena batherooms, door handles.
- Participants are to leave the facility as soon as possible after the completion of their ice session.
- ** Please Note - The Restaurant at the Scott Safety Center may be allowed to open, but currently is not open. This will be communicated once confirmed on Friday Sep 04.
- ** Skate Sharpening Services - The PFC Pro-Shop will be open throughout the weekend to provide skate sharpening to players. If this changes, communication will be completed at the registration table.
- Upstairs Viewing Area - Athabasca Rink - The Arena will be allowing spectators into the viewing area at the time of the ice session.Due to the limited number of personnel allowed in the area (Max of 60 allowed at any given time per arena - See SSC Covid-19 Safety Agreement) Priority will be given to the people involved with the tryouts for this area. It is preferred that no additional spectators, including children are brought into the facility. If Children must come out of necessity, they must be seated with their parent/guardian.
- ** TRAC Will be checking in all Spectators entering the facility. Cleaning will not be required by volunteers; however, a volunteer will be in place to monitor the viewing area at regular intervals to ensure Social Distancing is being followed as per the Town of Whitecourt Policies for Use of the SSC.
- Upon Arrival, participants must go directly to their designated area to put on skates; spectators must go directly to the seating area.
Participants/Spectators are to be respectful to the staff at the SSC and adhere to the rules set in place. Disrespect will not be tolerated and may result in the loss of spectator/participants access to any future ice times and the participant being ejected from the AA tryouts.