WMHA/TRU GRIT HOCKEY PD DAY CLINIC - February 10
$45 Per Camp. Register today https://www.trugrithockey.ca/page/show/6948774-pd-clinic
Please Ensure all Athletes Bring the Following with them for the Day:
- Dryland Gear (Shoes, Shorts or Track Pants, Hoodie, Dryland Shirt, Water Bottle)
- Full Hockey Equipment for On Ice Activities. Kids will not be allowed on the ice if they are missing anything (This includes Neck Guards)
- All Kids require their OWN Water bottle for On Ice and Off Ice Activities.
- Healthy Snacks for between Ice Sessions, Dryland and Breaks.
- MASKS - All Athletes will be required to Wear Masks While in the SSC or AJMC. They do not require masks while participating on ice or during dryland.
- COVID-19 Protocols - With the Covid 19 Protocols in effect for Whitecourt, please do not bring your child if you are experiencing any Covid Symptoms.
- Spectators are allowed, however, per WMHA and the Town of Whitecourt, the SSC is at 1/3 Capacity. All Spectators must be wearing a mask while in the facility and must practice Physical Distancing
- The Attached Schedule(s) are what is currently planned for the day(s). The Athletes will be dropped off at the SSC and our Tru Grit Leaders will be in charge of the athletes. This Schedule may change and will be communicated later.
- Dryland will be conducted at the AJMC. Kids will walk over with their Group Leaders.
- With the Weather starting to be colder in the mornings, please ensure your child is dressed appropriately.
- Roughhousing, Bullying and Horseplay on the Ice or anytime will not be permitted. Tru Grit Coaches will ask a player to leave that is not listening or causing any issues. This will be communicated to the kids in the room prior to their on ice activities. Parents will be notified should their child be asked to leave the ice.
- Groups will remain in their room while on a break or waiting for their next activity. They will not be permitted to run around the SSC unattended.
- Please note the end times for your childs Ice Sessions and Activities. We will require your child to be picked up when they are finished. Children will remain in their dressing room until they are picked up in the care of our group leaders.